Mark your calendars because Father's Day is coming up on Sunday June 17th. We love to spoil the men in our lives on this special day, and it's also the perfect excuse to get together with family, fire up the grill, and spend the day relaxing with each other.
We've rounded up a few of our favorite gift ideas for Dad, because although he might say that he doesn't need anything, we would hate to show up empty handed. We have included gifts for every type of dad – whether he's a jokester, loves a good kitchen gadget, enjoys a nice glass of scotch, or is into sports. We've got you covered! Here are our favorites:
1. Flask + Shot Glass Gift Set. This great gift set is perfect for just about any occasion, including for Father's Day. The 7 oz flask is the perfect fit, featuring rust resistant stainless steel wrapped in beautiful brown leather. It even comes with two shot glasses so Dad won't miss a drop and can toast wherever he goes.
2. Stanley Cold Pint Tumbler. Dad will love one of these great assortments of Stanley Tumblers to keep his favorite drinks at the perfect temperature. The vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold for 4.5 hours, and the stainless steel won't rust. They're even dishwasher safe for low maintenance upkeep.
3. Quick Draw Pizza Cutter. Does your Dad love to cook? Does he enjoy fun kitchen gadgets? It doesn't get cuter than the Quick Draw Cutter. It's perfect for slicing pizza, Dad style.
4. A Great Hat. Dads can never have too many baseball caps, right? We are proud to have a great assortment of caps to fit every guy's style. We can also embroider a personalized message or name, so hurry in to order yours so it's ready in time for Father's Day!
5. T Shirts. XLR8 isn't just for the ladies. We have a great selection of dress Ts and sports style Ts that Dad will love. Remember, just like with the caps, you can get them embroidered! Hurry in to get them finished in time for the deadline.
5. Soaps and Beauty Products. Dad needs to take care of himself too. Our line of soaps and beauty products not only smell good and are all natural, but they are FUN. With soaps, shampoo bars, and beard balms and oil, we have everything that he might need. Soap scents include Gun Powder, Jack Daniels, Beer, and Wine. It smells so good that you will want to take his!
What do you think? Are any of Dad's favorites on our list?