It's graduation month! May is the month of numerous graduation ceremonies all across the United States, including here in Texas. If we look beneath the surface, we can see that graduation ceremonies are so much more than simply handing over a diploma. Smiles blend with tears as students are embarking on the next piece of their journey, leaving behind memories and places they've grown to call home.
This May, honor the graduates in your life not just regarding their educational journey, but about this time in their lives when they are truly growing up. Whether they're graduating high school, college, or a graduate program, all of our graduates deserve something special to remember this time in their lives. Here are some of our favorite gift ideas from XLR8:
1. A graduation dress! Many people forget that graduating comes with a lot of fun festivities, both on and off campus. Pop on over to XLR8 and grab a cute dress for the new graduate in your life who wants some flair.
2. Grooming Travel Kit. This is perfect for dorm life if you have a gentleman who is embarking onto college. It comes with the necessities and is easily transportable to communal bathrooms if he's living on campus.
3. An adorable tote. There are SO many ways your new grad will use a tote! Beach/pool days, to carry laptops, grocery store hauls...the possibilities are endless. Send them off in style with one of our adorable tote bags. We have quite the selection!
4. A piece of home. Snag a Burnet T shirt or hat to remind your grad about their favorite hometown as they embark on the next phase of their journey.
5. Cute pillowcase. If your new grad is embarking onto college, he or she will likely have their own apartment and need some new essentials. These adorable pillow cases are the perfect addition to a girly dorm room.
What do you think? Are there any great gifts in here for the new grad in your life?