16 Year old business started by accident.
XLR8 was started in 2002 by accident! Robby and Deidra Robertson bought the land and built the building in 2001. The first tenant was Terry’s T’s followed by the dance studio and then, Little Stitches.
Little Stitches had a four-head embroidery machine that was hard to get through the door. Once it was in, Robby breathed a sigh of relief only to learn six months later that the owner went out of business and abandoned the machine. Robby told Deidra that he was not moving “that thing” out of the building and to “make it work”. The following Monday, Deidra had someone to run the machine and the rest, as they say, is history.
Our purpose is to grow a successful business in ways that are profitable and sustainable for the benefit of our staff, customers and community.
To glorify God by:
- Giving great service to all of our customers.
- Maximizing staff potential and their contribution to the company’s success.
- Making a significant and positive contribution to our communities.
- Attaining excellence in everything that we do.
- Behaving with honesty and integrity in all of our relationships.
Store Manager & Graphic Artist
Marble Falls Store Manager
Store Display & Design
Signs & Graphic Artist
Customer Service & Fashion Merchandising